Sunday, 28 October 2012

Sat 27/10/12 - Eating out

The day began at about 9:30am. We went to Bill's at about 11am for breakfast with 10 other girls. I had french toast with blueberries, strawberries, banana slices, syrup and toasted walnut yogurt and, naturally, tea. It was so good! And the company was wonderful!

Then we dashed back to Maxeen's, she opened some of the presents she'd got in the morning and then we left for the next restaurant for lunch. There I had a chicken coal burger which was also very nice and filling. After lunch we went to The Slug @ Wimbledon to watch a Currie cup (South African) rugby game: Natal Sharks versus Western Province. I was rooting for the Sharks but we ended up losing, what a shame.

In the evening, after buying a cake, candles and balloons, we walked to Al Forno, an Italian restaurant here in Wimbledon. There ended up being 26 of us at the restaurant, which I thought was pretty decent. I had a wonderful pizza with artichokes. The pizza sizes were enormous! I've never had artichokes on my pizza before but it was very tasty. We were planning to go dancing afterwards but then most people started to feel tired as we left the restaurant around midnight so we just walked straight back to the flat.

I looked through the flights and noticed that they are getting pricier and pricier every day. I better book soon or otherwise I won't have money for any Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment