Saturday, 27 October 2012

Fri 26/10/12 - Merthyr-Cardiff-London

I finished packing in the morning and had some müsli for brunch. Someone had put a glass bottle in the freezer so Susanna and I ended up cleaning the mess. I didn't really have any more time to eat any lunch so we just head to the bus stop to catch the bus down.

The girls went to some pink-themed student party in Treforest. I headed straight down to Cardiff. I popped into a couple of shops but soon made my way to the Megabus stop. I sat surrounded by an Indian family who smelled like spices (and this is not being rasistic, they really did smell like spices). In the back of the bus there was a group of white females (in case someone wanted to make this a racial issue anyway) celebrating one of their 40th birthday. They sang "Happy birthday" very loudly thrice during the 3,5 hour journey. The driver actually stopped the bus once to tell them to be quiet - they forgot the request in about 10 minutes.

I tried to write Maxeen's birthday card on the bus but it was a rather bumpy ride so the text ended up looking like a 4-year-old sneezed on the card. Oh well, I'll decipher it to her if needed.

The bus trip all in all was an interesting journey but I was not annoyed at all since I was too excited to get to London and see Maxeen.

Once at Victoria coach station, I walked to the Victoria underground station and took the train to Wimbledon where I was met by my beloved friend. We walked to get a pizza from Domino's and then had a night in with the TV (=CSI) and some photographs Maxeen had taken a couple of weeks ago. It was so fabulous to see her again. I was simply stoked just sitting next to her.

We went to bed quite late considering that we have a long day tomorrow.


Tässä kuva siitä, mitä Hanna ja Susanna puuhastelivat tänään Treforestissa: //
This is what Hanna and Susanna were up to today in Treforest:

No comments:

Post a Comment