Paikalla kävi yksi diabeetikko, yksi paperikonsultointi ja kolme lopetushaluista tupakoijaa. Siinä se päivä sitten harjoittelun puolesta olikin ja lähdin takaisin Merthyriin. Huomenna tai torstaina pitäisi selvittää jonkin ilmaisen bussin menemisistä Pontypriddiin ja josko sen avulla pääsisin vähän halvemmalla kulkemaan tätä harjoittelumatkaa. Ajan säästämisestä on varmaan ihan turha haaveilla...
Tänään on tiistai, joten tilasimme taas Domino's-pizzat. ;)
~*~*~*~
Today was the second day of training. I saw a beautiful rainbow in the morning as I walked to the bus stop. I spent four hours at a compulsory school with my mentor. It's not very common around here that school nurses have their own rooms. Today's room was only organized a few months ago after a couple of years of waiting.
We were visited by a diabetic, a paper consulting case and three smokers wanting to quit. And that's what my practical training had to offer for me today and so I left back to Merthyr. Tomorrow or on Thursday I must find out more about some free shuttle bus to Pontypridd and if I could possibly travel a bit cheaper back and forth to my placement. Saving time is probably wishful thinking...
Since it's Tuesday, we ordered pizzas from Domino's. ;)
Sateenkaari ja poliisiauto. / The rainbow and a police vehicle.
Päivän lounas (mistä söin vain banaanin). / Today's lunch (of which I only ate the banana).
Kouluterkan huone kokonaisuudessaan. / The school nurse's room in its entirety.
No comments:
Post a Comment