Sunday, 30 September 2012

Sun 30/09/12 - Karelian pasties

Genevieve toi meille tänään karjalanpiirakoita sekä munavoita ja pinon DVD-levyjä. Minä laitoin omat piirakkani pakkaseen, kun makuaisti ei ole ihan vielä palautunut. Muutoin päivän kuvaukseksi riittänee alla oleva valokuva.

Päätin myös kokeilla flunssalääkkeeksi yrttitabletteja, joiden selostus on saksaksi. Mutta tällä kertaa otin sen verran selvää, että tarkoitus on ottaa niitä kolmesti päivässä tabletti kerrallaan (aamulla, iltapäivällä ja illalla). Ei niistä ainakaan toistaiseksi ole mitään haittaakaan ollut.

~*~*~*~

Genevieve brought us Karelian pasties (I'll post a photo once I get it from Hanna who's now watching Lion King), egg butter and a pile of DVDs. I put my pasties into the freezer since my sense of taste is not yet back to normal. Otherwise to describe the day I only need one photo which is posted below.

I also decided to try some herbal tablets for this cold. The instructions are in German. But I did figure out that I'm meant to be taking one tablet three times a day (in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening). For the time being I haven't noticed any bad side effects.


The cute little cocktail-sized Karelian pasties:

No comments:

Post a Comment