Ajoin tänään ihka ekaa kertaa mopolla kaupungissa yksin. Maailman pelottavin kokemus. En tiedä, milloin uskallan toista kertaa. Mutta tässä hieman valokuvia, lisää taas joskus.
I drove the moped in town alone for the very first time today. The scariest experience ever. I don't know when I'll dare to do that again. But here are some photos, will add more later.

Täällä ja näiden kanssa TYÖSKENTELEN (en makaa auringossa)!
Here and with these people I WORK (I do not lie in the sun)!
I drove the moped in town alone for the very first time today. The scariest experience ever. I don't know when I'll dare to do that again. But here are some photos, will add more later.
Täällä ja näiden kanssa TYÖSKENTELEN (en makaa auringossa)!
Here and with these people I WORK (I do not lie in the sun)!
Paikallinen puu ruokalan päädystä. Kirkko, meidän "talviluokka" ja asunto on oikealla näkyvässä rakennuksessa.
Local tree in front of the dining hall. The church, our "winter classroom" and flat is in the building on the right-hand side.
Local tree in front of the dining hall. The church, our "winter classroom" and flat is in the building on the right-hand side.
No comments:
Post a Comment