Friday, 7 December 2012

Fri 07/12/12 - Merthyr -> London 1/7

Tänään olikin aika sanoa Merthyr Tydfilille hyvästit ja matkata Lontooseen. Matkalaukkuinemme siirryimme taksilla ensin Cardiffiin ja sieltä Megabus-linja-autolla maan pääkaupunkiin. Laukut painaa kukin tonnin, luulin kuolevani. Ja sitten joku idiootti lipunmyyjä alkaa Victorialla aukomaan päätään mulle hänen omasta virheestään... Ilman turvalasia olisin varmaan lyönyt sitä äijää!

Ilta kului sitten Lontoon Hyde Parkin "Winter Wonderland"-teemapuistoa ihastellen. Se on kyllä joka kerta näkemisen arvoinen.

~*~*~*~

Today was time to say goodbye to Merthyr Tydfil and travel to London. With out suitcases we took the taxi to Cardiff and from there we alighted Megabus to the capital of the country. My bags weigh a ton each, I thought I was going to die. And then some idiotic ticket clerk started to whine for something that was completely his own mistake... Without the safety glass I would've probably smacked that guy!


Evening was spent admiring the "Winter Wonderland" in London's Hyde Park. It is worth seeing every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment